Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Home / Advice & Support / Benefits / Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Citizens Advice Calderdale

Offer a free appeal preparation service following a medical examination for ESA or PIP including the cost of medicall reports
Contact the welfare benefits team messaging service on 01422 349569 for a call back.
Alternatively call into any one of the Citizens Advice Calderdale offices to speak to an advisor


Citizens Advice

Adviceguide is published by the national advice charity Citizens Advice. – PIP

Useful information from the UK government

Advice Now

This website brings together the best information and ‘quick guides’ available on the web .

Disability Rights UK

Information from a national advice charity about benefits and other rights for disabled people.

How to claim Personal Independance Payments (PIP)

Read more

I want information about challenging a benefit decision

This could include appeals.

Read more

Calderdale Council Physical disability and sensory impairment

Calderdale council has a range of services and facilities to enable older people and those with physical disabilities and visual impairments to remain in their own homes.

Read more

I want information about general benefit issues

This could include information about entitlements, what you can claim and fact sheets from

Read more

I want information about Local Welfare Provision

If you are in immediate need, which will mean serious damage to the health and safety of your family.

Read more