Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

Home / Advice & Support / Benefits / Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

Calderdale Citizens Advice

Welfare benefits team prepares appeals for ESA and PIP following a medical examination.
Drop into a CAB or call the messaging service on 01422 349569 for a call back.

Citizens Advice

Adviceguide is published by the national advice charity Citizens Advice.

Gov.uk – ESA

Useful information from the national UK government.

Advice Now

This website brings together the best information and ‘quick guides’ available on the web.

Disability Rights UK

Information from a national advice charity about benefits and other rights for disabled people.

I want information about Welfare assistance in Calderdale

If you are in immediate need, which will mean serious damage to the health and safety of your family.

Read more

I want information about challenging a benefit decision

Read more

I want information about Working Tax Credit

Benefits and tax credit information including child and working tax credits from Citizens Advice

Read more

I want information about general benefit issues

Iinformation about entitlements, what you can claim and fact sheets.

Read more

I want information about Housing Benefit

This could include calculating, claiming and your entitlement to housing benefit.

Read more

I want information about Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Personal Independence Payment will start to replace Disability Living Allowance from April 8th 2013.

Read more